From the M4/South of Abingdon
Exit the M4 motorway at junction 13 and take the A34 northbound (signposted Oxford). Leave the A34 at the Abingdon (S) Marcham A415 interchange turn right and follow the signs for Abingdon.
1. Follow the route to Abingdon town over three roundabouts.
2. At the traffic lights take the one way route left along Stratton Way, past the main bus stops.
3. Keep in the left lane and at the traffic lights turn left into Vineyard.
4. At the next traffic lights turn right into Abbey Close towards Waitrose.
5. Turn right opposite the side of Waitrose and follow Abbey Close round for 350m.
6. Cosenor’s House is on the right near the end of the close just before the Abbey car park.
From Dorchester-on-Thames on A415
1. Cross the bridge over the Thames and turn second left at the Market Square into the High Street.
2. Keep to the right hand lane and turn right at the second set of traffic lights into Stratton Way and continue past the main bus stops.
3. Then follow the instructions 3 to 6 above.
Take the A34 southbound towards Newbury. Exit the A34 at the turning for Abingdon North and turn left at the top of the slip road.
1. Follow the signs for Abingdon centre straight across two roundabouts along Oxford Road into Vineyard.
2. At the next traffic lights (opposite the petrol station) turn left into Abbey Close towards Waitrose.
3. Turn right opposite the side of Waitrose and follow Abbey Close round for 350m.
4. Cosenor’s House is on the right near the end of the close just before the Abbey car park.
Parking - There is very limited parking at Cosenor’s House itself but there is a public car park in front of the hotel at the end of Abbey Close. Alternatively there is parking in the Civic and Cattle Market car parks just past Waitrose, then a short walk (5 minutes) which can be taken across the park. All of the public car parks in Abingdon are free (with a ticket) for up to two hours during the day before 6 p.m. and free after 6 p.m. Disabled badge holders can park free for an unlimited period.