Directions to find the venue
From the M4/South of Abingdon:
Exit the M4 motorway at junction 13 and take the A34 northbound (signposted Oxford). Leave the A34 at the Abingdon (S) Marcham A415 interchange, turn right and follow the signs for
1. Follow the route to Abingdon town over three roundabouts.
2. At the traffic lights take the one way route left along Stratton Way, past the main bus stops.
3. Keep in the left lane and at the traffic lights turn left into Vineyard.
4. Continue along Vineyard to the next roundabout and turn right into Radley Road.
5. The school entrance is on the left and well signposted.
From Dorchester-on-Thames on A415:
1. Cross the bridge over the Thames and take the second left at the Market Square into the High Street.
2. Keep to the right hand lane and turn right at the second set of traffic lights into Stratton Way and continue past the main bus stops.
3. Then follow the instructions 3 to 5 above.
Take the A34 southbound towards Newbury. Exit the A34 at the turning for Abingdon North and turn left at the top of the slip road.
1. Follow the signs for Abingdon centre straight across the first roundabout and along Oxford Road.
2. At the next roundabout turn left into Radley Road.
3. The school entrance is on the left and well signposted.
There is limited parking at the school. If the car park is full, continue along the Radley Road for 50m and turn right at the mini roundabout into Audlett Drive. At the bottom of the hill just
past the pedestrian crossing turn right into Thames View and after 100m turn right into the Audlett Drive Car Park. There are other car parks in Abbey Close turning off Vineyard at the traffic lights
opposite the petrol station.
All of the public car parks in Abingdon are free (with a ticket) for up to two hours during the day before 6 p.m. and free after 6 p.m. Disabled badge holders can park free for an unlimited period.