Travelling from the North or South on the A34
1. Exit the A34 at the Abingdon (S) Marcham Interchange with the A415 and follow signs for Abingdon Town Centre.
2. Proceed for approximately one mile crossing three roundabouts after the last (double) roundaboutcontinue for about 400m and turn left into Conduit Road for parking in the main car park or go to 4 below for Faringdon Road entrance.
3. At the crossroads with Park Road turn right. The main driveway to the school is on your left. Visitor’s parking is on the right after you enter the gate. The Yang Science Centre is 400m from the main entrance.
4. Alternatively, rather than turn into Conduit Road, continue on to the traffic lights and turn left into Stratton Way (one way) then take the first turning left into Bath Street and the next left into Faringdon Road. The Yang Science Centre is on the left.
Travelling from Dorchester-on-Thames on the A415
1. Cross the bridge over the Thames and turn left at the Market Place into the High Street for parking in main car park or go to 5 below for Faringdon Road entrance.
2. Keep to the left-hand lane and carry straight on through two sets of traffic lights following signs for Wantage, Newbury and the A34.
3. 200m past the second set of lights turn right into Conduit Road.
4. Follow step 3 above.
5. Alternatively for the Faringdon Road entrance, keep to the right hand lane and turn right into Stratton Way (one way) then take the first turning left into Bath Street and the next left into Faringdon Road. The Yang Science Centre is on the left.
The school coach park, adjacent to the Yang Science Centre, has very limited parking but there is some on-street parking (free on Sunday) in Faringdon Road and Bath Street. There is limited parking for visitors at Abingdon School main car park off Park Road. Otherwise the Charter Car Park in the centre of Abingdon is a 10 minute walk via the school main entrance in Park Road and through the school grounds, where there will be direction signs. Other car parks can be found around the town centre – Civic and Cattle Market car parks in Abbey Close and West St.Helen Street car park off St.Edmunds Lane. Some public car parks in Abingdon are free on Sunday.