There is limited parking space on Park Road and around the Amey Theatre. If at all possible, please try to arrive at the venue after parking on one of Abingdon's Public Car Parks, or taking public transport. For general tips on public transport options, please visit our Sustainable Transport page.
If travelling by car from the North or South on the A34
1. Exit the A34 at the Abingdon (S) Marcham Interchange with the A415 and follow signs for Abingdon Town Centre.
2. Proceed for approximately one mile crossing three roundabouts, after the last (double) roundabout continue for about 150m past the second set of traffic lights and turn left onto Conduit Road.
3. At the crossroads with Park Road, turn right. The main driveway to the school is 600m along Park Road on your left, but the school car park is on the right opposite the main gate. The Amey Theatre is about 100m on the right of the main driveway for dropping off purposes only.
If travelling from Dorchester-on-Thames on the A415
1. Cross the river bridge over the Thames and turn second left at the Market Place into the High Street.
2. Keep to the left-hand lane and carry straight on through two sets of traffic lights following signs for Wantage, Newbury and the A34.
3. 150m past the second set of lights turn right into Conduit Road.
4. Follow step 3 above.
There is a school car park opposite the school main gate on Park Road. The Charter Car Park in the centre of Abingdon is a short walk from the school but this is not advisable for evening events as some levels of the Charter Car Park close at 7.30pm.
Other car parks can be found around the town centre within a ten minute walk: Civic and Cattle Market car parks in Abbey Close, West St. Helen Street car park off St. Edmund’s Lane. All of the public car parks in Abingdon are free for the first two hours during the day up to 6pm and free after 6pm. Disabled badge holders can park for free for an unlimited period.