For any access enquiries, please contact: GSmith@shsk.org.uk
If at all possible, please try to arrive at the venue after parking on one of Abingdon's Public Car Parks, or taking public transport. For general tips on public transport options, please visit our Sustainable Transport page.
St Helen and St Katharine is situated on Faringdon Road, on the edge of Abingdon. The A34 runs close by and links the area to Oxford and the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south. Students travel in from around the Thames Valley using the Joint Bus Service.
If travelling from the North or South on the A34.
1. Leave the A34 by the slip road at the A415 junction (Marcham Interchange). Take the A415 westwards, towards Marcham.
2. After 300 metres, take the first turning right (signposted to Dalton Barracks), then the next right towards Shippon.
3. At the T-junction turn right again into Faringdon Road.
4. After 500 metres, and re-crossing the A34, the entrance to the School will be seen on the left hand side
If travelling from North Abingdon
1. From North Abingdon, Abingdon Town Centre or Dorchester directions. Follow the Town Centre one way system along Stert Street, High Street and Stratton Way.
2. Turn left into Bath Street and left again into Farringdon Road.
3. Bear right at the mini roundabout and after about 350m the entrance to the School of St Helens & St Katharine is on the right with car parking then ahead or to the left.